This email is regarding a client named Parash. Parash is (was) a Diabetic virtually his whole life, his father succumbed to the disease. Not only is (was) Diabetes an issue, he had high Blood Pressure, high Cholesterol and a whole slue of other ailments, his prognosis was not good using traditional treatment as his father chose to use. In less than 1 month he’s no longer a diabetic, he longer needs his meds for high blood pressure and we will be checking his cholesterol shortly, that too will be normal before I’m done with him guaranteed!!!! Below is his email to me.
I just wanted to give you a quick update on the first week of my 7×7.
1. Since last couple of days, I am feeling better, except the fact that the pressure in the forehead is still there as it is but the feeling of something in the chest area has significantly gone down.
2. Feel like I am not tired that much.
3. The blood pressure is less than 120/80. I am taking a capsule of Niacin every day.
4. The heart rate is down to its’ 80s and 90s. No medication is taken.
5. The fasting blood sugar is in 90s. No medication is taken.
I am so excited to move in to the second part of the 7×7.
As per the schedule, I will be in juice diet for a week and then modified juice for another week before I start the recommended diet.
When will you be able to send me the supplements? Please don’t forget to send me the tube for the 2nd urine analysis and send the box using my Fed Ex account.
Thank you so much for all your help!